Top 5 Florida Fishing Captain Guides April 9, 2020
1. George Gozdz - Unfathomed Host Capt.George Gozdz is a full-time fishing guide in the Stuart Florida area and available for inshore and offshore charters
2. Captain Aibe Raymond, a full-time fishing guide Taking people fishing is the only thing he has ever done for a living. Aibe guided anglers to catch over 30 IGFA world records and won multiple Sportfishing tournaments
3. Captain Rick Murphy -A South Florida resident his entire life, Captain Rick Murphy grew up hunting and fishing from the Keys to Lake Okeechobee. ... Rick Murphy earned his reputation in the waters of Biscayne Bay, Everglades National Park and the Florida Keys by leading his clients to world-class catches and prestigious tournament victories.
4. George Poveromos - is well-known as the producer and host of the immensely popular Salt Water Sportsman National Seminar Series, the nation's longest-running and most successful educational course on recreational marine fishing techniques.
5. Captain Todd Jones, Host of Emerald Tails, Captain Todd has guided fisherman and duck hunters in California, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia. He finally retired from the Navy in 2006 and was able to transition into a full time fishing and hunting guide.