Summer is Near & Boat Safety Week is Here May 19, 2020
It's National Safe Boating Week, now that summer is near and boaters are anxious to get out of the home, it is time to promote safe boating practices.
Always recommended for people to take boater safety courses, we highly recommend the Boat US Foundation.It is a free on line course.
1. Use common sense on the water
2. Operate at safe speed
3. Always ensure passenger safety
1. Flashlight with extra batteries
2. Duct Tape - for leaks
3. Bucket - In the event you need to throw out water
4. First Aid Kit
6. Mirror - As a reflective object
7. Life Jackets- Should be Coast Guard approved for all on board
8. Fire Extinguisher